Saturday, June 2, 2012

FREE!!! and terribly USEFUL!!!

I usually hate it when people ask me to buy useless stuff that I don't need. I am about to do the same, but the difference is that it is FREE! and very useful!!


Hey everyone! If you don't already use this, it is such a convenient thing to have. I am using it like crazy for my commission for the Sheldon's 100yr Anniversary. Accept my referral and get a free 2GB space for yourselves while helping me acquire some much needed space to use for my big project.  


For those of you who are wondering, this is such a good way to post folders for folks you might be collaborating with, or for family/friends/clients you want to give files to, or to share with yourself between computers, and for back-up.


The site is called dropbox.com and it integrates well with Apples and PC.


To accept my invite Follow my link here!

No comments:

Post a Comment